Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dissertations Suck

What have I learned lately? Great question large internet void.

Don't procrastinate.

I waited until the week my dissertation was due to really put fingers to keyboard. Most of the work was done while I was in Europe so it was just a matter of writing it out in the proper format. That still takes time though. I didn't touch the research since I got back because I was so absorbed in living life and getting adjusted to working life. Fail.

FYI: Don't wait. Do a little at a time and go from there. I really wish now, on my two days off in a row that I could spend it chilling by the pool instead of at Starbucks or on my couch (really my bed) furiously typing this thing out.

It has given me leave to take sweet insta pictures and write this post but those are just more procrastination techniques.  But hey, even when you are attempting to crank out a 50+ page dissertation  in a few days you need an occasional break right?

So, procrastinators of GLM UNITE!!!! We can rock this and finally finish with this degree!



**Disclaimer: This whole post is a motivational tool for myself and yet another way to delay actually writing the rest of this stupid research paper.**

No comments:

Post a Comment